1. What was your topic and thesis?
2. What was something new you learning about research writing?
3. What is the most challenging part about this type of writing?
4. For your next research paper, what is something you would do differently?
5. What is the best piece of advice you can give someone writing a paper that uses research?
The Scarlet Letter Introduction...feedback on your second attempt at reading/listening/annotating, etc...
The Scarlet Letter...Feedback about your experience attempting to read The Custom House, the novel's introduction.
This writer has forgotten when to use or not use capital letters. Such errors distract a reader. Also, the writer has a comma splice and a missing semi-colon. Note the pattern in the sentence beginning with, "Her parents..." The correct writing should have been "Her parents could lose these right; however, if the parents were ..."
Do not use "like" when giving an example. Use "such as." Place a comma after the word preceding "such as" before giving the example(s). Once sentence is compound and needs a comma. Another sentence has a pronoun error. When referring to people, use the relative pronoun "who" not "that." That is used to refer to non living objects.