1. Go to the Research Paper Help Page
2. Scroll down until you see the Helpful links section.
3. The top link is the link for your rough draft.
4. Double click on it.
5. Select save.
6. Save it to your network drive and name it with your name and the words research paper.
7. Then, fill in the blanks created there for the header (your last name) and the information on the left side at the top of the page.
8. Give your paper a title.
9. Then, start moving the parts of your outline over to your rough draft.
10.Remember, for any EVIDENCE, you must use quotation marks if you quote it word for word.
11. Also, you MUST add a parenthetical citations directly after the closing quotation mark. See the blogs on parenthetical citations that I'll post Friday am.