2. Double click on the hyperlink for the Research Paper Outline-- on the right
3. Select "save as"
4. Select "my computer"
5. Select YOUR network drive (the one with your first initial, last name)
6. If you don't already have a folder for your research paper files, create one now.
7. Click on the icon with folder and a starburst
8. Name your folder Research Paper
9. Name your outline document with YOUR name and the word "outline."
Ex: Allison Graham outline
10. Click save
11. Click open
12. Begin working on your outline
13. Remember to save it periodically while you work.
14. When you are done, email it to me at email@example.com (Your outline is due today, 5/11/12.)
Note: Your outline is a "locked" Microsoft Word document. You can use the keyboard arrows and the tab key to move between the typing fields.